This week we are celebrating our 5th birthday and we would like to reward our readers. We wouldn't have had this celebration without your ongoing support. That's why we have partnered with LastPass and together we would like to offer you 5 LastPass Premium subscriptions for one year. Here's how you can win one of them:
NOTE: If you would like to learn more about our birthday and the story of our 5th year of existence, read this article: 5 Years of 7 Tutorials - What Did We Achieve This Year?.
The Prize - 5 LastPass Premium Subscriptions
The majority of our team uses LastPass for securing and storing our passwords. Some of our editors also have LastPass Premium subscriptions. The offer the following features and advantages:
- Unlimited use of LastPass mobile apps for all the important platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and more.
- Lots of multifactor authentication options so that you keep your LastPass account as secure as possible.
- No in-product ads which make for a more pleasant user experience.
- Tools so that you can use LastPass on locked-down corporate computers and run it, for example, from a USB flash drive.
- Priority support that's really fast and good in dealing with your questions and problems.
- The possibility to manage access to shared LastPass accounts with family and friends.
How to Win - Deadline July 14th, 2014
In order to be eligible to win, you have to subscribe to one of our newsletters. Subscribe to our daily e-mail newsletter OR our weekly e-mail newsletter. You do not have to subscribe to both. They offer the same content and the only difference is that one is sent daily while the other is sent weekly.
You have to subscribe by Monday, July 14h, 2014. If you are an existing e-mail subscriber, you don't have to do anything. You are automatically considered for this giveaway.
The winners will be extracted using the service random.org and they will be announced on Tuesday, July 15th, 2014.
Please do not try to cheat and increase your chances of winning by subscribing to both newsletters or by using multiple e-mail addresses. It is not that hard for us to spot those who try to artificially increase their chances of success.
UPDATE: The winners have been announced here.