We are happy to announce that we’ve partnered again with Kaspersky to reward all 7 Tutorials readers. We have quite a few licenses to give away and winning them is very easy: all you have to do is spread the word about 7 Tutorials. To learn how you can get your hands on a Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 license, check out this article.
Prize - Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
Kaspersky was very kind to sponsor us with 5 one year-licenses of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. We reviewed this product recently and we found it to be a great choice both for geeks and everyday users. We especially enjoyed the new interface which has a great balance between ease of use and providing a plethora of advanced customisation options (for users who are very technical).
For more info about this product and all its novelties, check out the Kaspersky Internet Security product page.
Cool Factor for US Readers
Many of our readers are based in the US. The very cool thing for them is that they can win this product and use it ahead of its official US launch. We found during the review of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 that this product is not yet available on the Kaspersky USA page. It seems the product is going to be launched later during the month.
How to Win - Spread the Word
In order to participate in this giveaway, you simply need to spread the word about your favorite 7 Tutorials article or about this giveaway. There are plenty of ways you can do so. Simply choose one method from the list below and send an e-mail with “the proof” to 7tutorials [@] gmail [.] com. Let’s see some examples of how you can spread the word:
- If you are already following us via RSS & Google Reader - simply like and share any of your favorite posts, so that your Google Reader contacts see the shared article. Then send us a screenshot of the shared article in Google Reader.
- If you are a member of any community/forum, simply post a link towards your favorite 7 Tutorials article, or help out people with technical problems by recommending them an article we wrote that solves their problems. Then, send us the link to check it out.
- Google Plus users can simply give a plus to their favorite article from our website. It takes only a second to do so. Once this is done, share a screenshot of your “plused” article.
- If you have a twitter account, simply post a tweet with your favorite article from 7 Tutorials. Then share that tweet with us via e-mail by providing a link to it or a screenshot. Very easy, isn’t it?
- Regular Facebook users can share on their wall one favorite tutorial from our website or share this giveaway with their friends. Then send us a screenshot of that wall post.
- If you are a StumbleUpon user, simply like or submit this giveaway or any of our tutorials. Once this is done, send us a quick screenshot that shows this via e-mail.
- Delicious is a pretty old but very good bookmarking service. If any of you are using it, bookmark you favorite tutorial from our website and send us a screenshot of that bookmark.
- In case you own a blog, you can link to this giveaway or to your favorite tutorial. Then simply share the link with us via e-mail so that we can check it out and thank you for it in a comment.
There are other ways you can spread the word. This list is not by all means complete. If you found another way of spreading the word about our website, this giveaway or any of the articles we wrote, simply send us an e-mail showing us what you did, and you are eligible to participate.
Deadline - August 21st
Deadline: you need to do this by August 21st, 2011. All e-mails/proof received by the end of that day, will be taken into consideration.
We will announce the winners on August 22nd. UPDATE: The winners will be extracted by the end of today and shared tomorrow morning, in a brief article. They will be contacted via e-mail to arrange for receiving their prizes.
IMPORTANT: please send us an e-mail with the links/screenshots/etc. If you only post a comment at the end of this article, we cannot include you in the giveaway as we won't have your contact details.
Giveaway closed: the winners have been extracted and announced here - Did You Win a Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 License?.