If you plant to use Windows 8.1 or buy a PC, hybrid or tablet with Windows 8.1, you should consider buying a good manual for it. We're happy to announce that Windows 8.1 Step by Step is available worldwide and there are some good offers you can find online. Also, now it is well stocked on all distribution channels.
Windows 8.1 Step by Step - A Good Book Turned into a Great Book
While working on Windows 8.1 Step by Step, we took all the feedback we received to heart. You will see that we used all that was good about Windows 8 Step by Step and improved on it, based on your advice and recommendations. Therefore, the new book contains even more tips, more useful practice files and more content that is worth reading.
If you liked Windows 8 Step by Step, you will love Windows 8.1 Step by Step.
What's Inside Windows 8.1 Step by Step
Windows 8.1 Step by Step is 810 pages long, it is split into 21 chapters and 4 appendices. It covers almost everything there is to know about using Windows 8.1, from how to use the Start screen, customize it, to networking with Windows 8.1, using SkyDrive and configuring its security apps and features. Chapter 20 shares 20 tips that will improve your computing experience, while the appendices will share useful shortcuts and teach you how to install Windows 8.1, upgrade to it and move your data to your new Windows 8.1 computer or device.
If you would like to get a taste of the book, you can read for free, the first chapter of the book: Windows 8.1 Step by Step, Free Sample Chapter (PDF download). It's "only" 67 pages long.
Where To Find Windows 8.1 Step by Step
Windows 8.1 Step by Step can be purchased from several locations:
- O'Reilly Shop - O'Reilly has a great deal for the digital edition - $10 for the eBook. It is DRM-free and available in all the important digital formats.
- Amazon US - The Kindle version is priced $21.07. The paperback version has the best price of all channels - $21.66.
- Amazon UK - The Kindle version is available at £15.19 while the paperback costs £22.99.
- Amazon Canada - The Kindle version is available at $15.65 and the paperback at $19.75.
- Barnes & Noble - The paperback version is priced at $22.09 and the digital Nook version at $15.49.